Re: st: RE: Does xtreg (or xtivreg) assume equally spaced time points?p

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Does xtreg (or xtivreg) assume equally spaced time points?p
Date   Tue, 7 Aug 2012 18:00:15 +0100

This is the same kind of question as before. If you think that (relative) time is an influence, you should consider including it (e.g.) as a predictor, except then you would then need to think of the appropriate specification. But if there are no explicit or implicit assumptions about time in your model, there is nothing to correct.