Re: st: estimating svy nbreg with replicate weights

Subject   Re: st: estimating svy nbreg with replicate weights
Date   Mon, 9 Apr 2012 17:19:13 -0400

According to http://cps.ipums.org/cps/repwt.shtml, you should designate the weights as  successive difference replication (SDR) weights, not as BRR weights

. svyset [iw=wtsupp], sdrweight(repwtp1-repwtp160) vce(sdr)

Steve
[email protected]