Re: st: xtivreg2 query

From   Bonnie Wilson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtivreg2 query
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:01:55 -0500

Mark,

As best I can tell, there's only one xtivreg2 and one ivreg28, no
ivreg2 and no ivreg29.

Results from Stata are below...(and I've taken a peak in the
directories.  I see the same thing that Stata reports.)

Thanks for the suggestion.  Any further thoughts would be appreciated.

Again, here's an example of what's happening:

tsset country_number yr2
       panel variable:  country_number, 1 to 173
        time variable:  yr2, 1 to 3

. xtivreg2 growth5 ef loggroups, fe
Warning - singleton groups detected.  2 observation(s) not used.
option partial() not allowed
r(198);

I believe I understand the "warning."  What I don't understand is
"option partial() not allowed".

Bonnie

. which xtivreg2, all

c:\ado\plus\x\xtivreg2.ado
*! xtivreg2 1.0.13 28Aug2011
*! author mes

. which ivreg28, all

c:\ado\plus\i\ivreg28.ado
*! ivreg28 2.1.22  6July2007
*! authors cfb & mes
*! cloned from official ivreg version 5.0.9  19Dec2001
*! see end of file for version comments

. which ivreg2
command ivreg2 not found as either built-in or ado-file
r(111);

. which ivreg29
command ivreg29 not found as either built-in or ado-file
r(111);