Re: st: Bootstrapped Standard Errors

From   Danny Dan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapped Standard Errors
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:52:51 -0500

Thank you so much Professor Kolenikov for answering my question in
details. Your points really make sense. I will certainly try to
contact Professor King on this issue. Thank you so much for pointing
out the uncertainty in using the cem_weights. I will thoroughly
contemplate and try to solve this issue. If I get any solution, I will
certainly update my post. In the meantime if any other member has any
solution on this please let me know.

My sincere thanks to Professor Kolenikov and Professor Millimet for
their most helpful suggestions.

Best,

Dan