Re: st: Looping over variables in more than one group

From   jaweria seth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Looping over variables in more than one group
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:08:36 -0600

Thanks guys,

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've tried many methods with this
regression model.
Here's what I am trying to accomplish:
I have over 80 variables available to me, and as they are finanacial
metrics, most are highly and significantly correlated with one
another.
I am trying to build a multi-variate linear regression model that best
predicts my Y variable (profit/ returns/ etc..)...
Thinking about this intuitively, the majority of the variables should
work, but my issue is: how do I choose which variables to include?

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks,
j.seth