Re: st: Looping over variables in more than one group

From   jaweria seth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Looping over variables in more than one group
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:31:10 -0600

Thanks J,
You are correct. In theory, i expect a 'production/size' variable to
significantly affect my dependent variable, however, I wanted to let
the regression spit out which of the variables in that category are
most significant (since they are somewhat similar). In that case, I am
looking to the tstatistics of the independent variables in the model.
Is that not correct?

Jaweria Seth