Re: st: query regarding thin plate spline method

From   behailu ayele <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: query regarding thin plate spline method
Date   Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:26:31 +0000

Thanks Nick,
I am hoping somebody on statalist or Stas Kolenikov would guide me on
retreiving those figures from the graph as my programming skill is
really quite poor.

thanks again
Behailu