st: RE: RE: RE: Removing multiple files in a directory - clean-up

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Removing multiple files in a directory - clean-up
Date   Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:10:04 +0000

Thanks for the responses. I like both solutions.

Best wishes

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of MacLennan, Graeme
Sent: 02 December 2011 13:03
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: st: RE: RE: Removing multiple files in a directory - clean-up

Tim, I use the following to create, use, then clear a temp folder (for example a storing area for resultssets to get concatenated and written to latex for presentation):

*** begin example***
mkdir C:\test1\analysis\temp
cd C:\test1\analysis\temp

* your code here

clear
cd C:\test1\analysis

!rmdir C:\test1\analysis\temp  /s /q

*** end example***

The /q option forces the clear, if you use just the /s option you'll get asked if you are sure.
HTH, Graeme.