Re: st: mlogtest after mlogit

From   Chiara Mussida <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mlogtest after mlogit
Date   Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:52:27 +0200

I cannot share the file with all statalister!

Sure mlogtest is typewritten and I did not gave you this information,
not for being frammentary but because I engenously thought it was not
relevato: i'm so sorry! Now I got it: the program is typewritten by J.
Scott Long and Jeremy Freese.

Best,
Chiara

Chiara Mussida