Re: st: conception confusion - "fixed effects" and time effect on data with time factor

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: conception confusion - "fixed effects" and time effect on data with time factor
Date   Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:42:56 +0100

Your related question looks like the same question to me. As Maarten
explained in detail, you need to think out in relation to your
research problem what time implies. No outsider, expert or not, can be
expected to have a useful opinion on what is "OK" for your problem.

Nick