Re: st: why does stata creates missing values when running zinb model

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: why does stata creates missing values when running zinb model
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:35:38 +0200

Given that you used an if condition I assume that your dataset
actually contains more observations than just women who are less than
40. If you type after your -zinb- model -count if !e(sample)-, do you
get 31478? If that is the case than there is probably no problem. (In
that case someone at StataCorp forgot a -quietly-.)

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen