Re: st: why does stata creates missing values when running zinb model

From   Ekaterina Hertog <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: why does stata creates missing values when running zinb model
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:48:05 +0100

Dear Maarten,
You are right, I have a big dataset of marriage customers which includes both men and women of ages up to 70. Thank you very much. I experimented a bit and it seems Stata is just telling me how many observations it is not using in this particular model.
Ekaterina