Re: st: how to index regressions inside a foreach loop in order to avoid writing over the estimates

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to index regressions inside a foreach loop in order to avoid writing over the estimates
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:25:51 +0100

Thanks for your thoughtful replies.

I will only say that your approach outlined under #1 makes good sense to me.
It is the _mixture_ of careful and crude that will need defence.

Nick