Re: st: spike model for DB CV survey

Subject   Re: st: spike model for DB CV survey
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:06:08 -0400

Kifle Wondemu <[email protected]> :
http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/d/doubleb.html
indicates that this is an interval regression model assuming normality.
It seems official -intreg- could be used to estimate this model.
If the unobserved true outcome (WTP) cannot be negative, then the assumption
of normality is untenable, and you should specify an alternative distribution
when you write out a -ml- model. Or

findit censored poisson