Bookmark and Share

Notice: On April 23, 2014, Statalist moved from an email list to a forum, based at

Re: st: Ordered Probit and Bootstrap Programs

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Ordered Probit and Bootstrap Programs
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:57:03 +0100

All you need to do to find out is try the same thing:

. viewsource bootstrap.ado

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Econ Stat <> wrote:
Yes, I am actually trying to find the .ado files for oprobit and
bootstrap. Is the .ado file for bootstrap also available?

Debashish Adhikari

> From: Christopher Baum <>

> Where can I get stata module (stata program) for ordered probit (i.e., oprobit command in stata) and bootstrap.
> What do you mean? As you say, Stata has an -oprobit- command. It also has a -bootstrap- command and a -bootstrap- prefix. What are you missing?
> You can look at the code of -oprobit- with viewsource oprobit.ado.
*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index