Re: st: Undocumented XTMIXED error

From   Stephen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Undocumented XTMIXED error
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:16:02 -0400

Thank you for the reply, Nick.

I can run -xtmixed- with other variables in the dataset as well as on
the pig data. I ran -update- and it indicated there was nothing to do.
I ran update a few of days ago as well.

I have two variables in the data that are supposed to be dependent
(IR7 and IR8) but both give me this error. Do you have any other
suggestions?

Also, thank you for identifying the plural of "faux pas." I do
appreciate your help with improving my French. :-) Without such
annotations, I could not improve.

Cheers,

Stephen