Re: st: Undocumented XTMIXED error

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Undocumented XTMIXED error
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:14:54 +0100

The error message arises during calculation. -xtmixed- is not
reporting a problem with your syntax or data.

Try the following

 webuse pig, clear
 xtmixed weight week || id:, mle

If it doesn't work, my wild guess is that your Stata has not been
-update-d properly, i.e. that your executable and other files are out
of sync. Check by

. update query

Nick

FWIW, the plural of "faux pas" is also "faux pas".