Re: st: Using variable label

From   Ay <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Using variable label
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:42:14 +1000

Hi all,
Does anyone know how to list or use variable label instead of variable name in stata?

For instance when you use command: sum varlists.

I'm using stata 11.0
I prefer to use variable label & had read about label in the stata guide but didn't find how to use varlabel label.
I just knew how to create it.

It is the label in variable box on the left in the stata screen, usually appears in the second coloumn after variable name.

I try an example with '"nolabel'" word attached in the command box but seen an error message in red:
option nolabel not allowed
r(198);

Thank you in advanced.

Yun