st: What to Tell others to learn Stata in a short time period

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: What to Tell others to learn Stata in a short time period
Date   Sat, 10 Sep 2011 11:23:36 +0500

Hi

This problem is not related to using Stata for Statistics or
Econometrics. It is about telling others how to learn Stata in short
time and more efficiently. What should I let, my colleagues and
students, know to use to learn Stata more quickly and in short time,
so they do not rely on others for basic use of Stata.

What I suggest to them is to Use the Stata help files and the Stata List

--

Regards

Anees