Re: st: Problem with Recognizing User Written Programs

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem with Recognizing User Written Programs
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:00:32 -0400

Nick,

Thank you for your suggestion.  Because I did not receive any replies
(on this active list) I searched the archive and could not find my
original post (so posted again).  I apologize for the wasted bandwidth
and will pursue his with Stata Corp.

Best,
Alan