Re: st: renaming variables from first observation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: renaming variables from first observation
Date   Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:35:13 +0100

Already answered, but not correctly. You could e.g. use the first word
of the first value. This works:

. l

     +------------------------------+
     | var1   var2             var3 |