Re: st: Multiple imputation combined with collapse

From   Chris Parker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation combined with collapse
Date   Mon, 1 Aug 2011 08:08:25 -0400

Thanks for the advise Richard. That is definitely counter-intuitive to
me as we are losing information to be used in the imputation model but
I'll read a bit more to try to understand why this creates biased
estimates.

Chris