Re: st: No valid instruments for system GMM

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: No valid instruments for system GMM
Date   Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:58:36 +0200

Hi Natalie,

have you checked the difference GMM estimator (Arelano-Bond)? It might be that the Hanson test fails because the additional moment restrictions used by the system estimator are rejected.

Best
Phil

-------- Original-Nachricht --------