Re: st: [Stata 12] Issue with -export excel-

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: [Stata 12] Issue with -export excel-
Date   Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:37:03 +0000

<>

Thanks Alan, this clears it up.  I didn't think about "!" being seen as part of the expression in the single-line case, so when I coded something similar in the past I must have used -shell- instead of -!- (which does work in a single-line in both 11 and 12).

- Eric