RE: st: Complex Stata Code Examples

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Complex Stata Code Examples
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:46:53 +0100

The short answer is Yes.

I recommend that you do spend some time looking at www.stata.com, which contains a wealth of information in itself and pointers to other sources of information.

Mayank Mishra

I have been just briefed about my job and for the starters it involves
data management through Stata. So, should I read the Data Management
manual as well. Please share if you have some other tips or resources
to look into.