Re: st: Complex Stata Code Examples

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Complex Stata Code Examples
Date   Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:54:27 +0100

On the contrary, a knowledge of any modern programming language will
have introduced you to many concepts found in Stata, and more
obviously in Mata.

Start with reading [U] thoroughly. Then look at Kit Baum's book
http://www.stata.com/bookstore/isp.html

Nick

P.S. see also http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#spell