Re: st: Replace with returned results in svy loop

From   Kate Schneider <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Replace with returned results in svy loop
Date   Sun, 29 May 2011 16:53:59 -0700

Thank you so much Richard! It totally works! We can't get it to only
replace the missing values, but I think it is more valid to create a
new variable with the estimated value anyways. Thanks so much!

Kate