Re: st: RE: How to use dataset where each record relates to a specific number of observations (weights?)

From   Nick Petschek <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to use dataset where each record relates to a specific number of observations (weights?)
Date   Sat, 28 May 2011 23:45:27 -0400

Thank you, David.  Worked magically.  However I was unable to copy it
into excel without formating issues (neither copying "as table" or
text import in excel worked).

Nick