Re: st: svy subpop option and e(sample)

Subject   Re: st: svy subpop option and e(sample)
Date   Fri, 27 May 2011 15:51:34 -0400

Steve--
Just do MI on the complete dataset, wind up with 20 times as much
data, or 100 times as much, then sample from that larger dataset.
OK, maybe that does not help make the dataset small and manageable
after all...

It *is* feasible to use 30-some GB of data, though maybe not on one's
laptop--time to find a better computer!