Re: st: Make ado file end processing of calling do file

From   Paul Burkander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Make ado file end processing of calling do file
Date   Mon, 23 May 2011 21:13:17 -0400

Thanks for the quick responses.

Even if there is an alternative, the solution of exiting with an exit
code is perfect for me.  I need everything to come to a screeching
halt, with out any possibility of the user accidentally bypassing the
error; this'll do it.

Paul