st: Make ado file end processing of calling do file

From   Paul Burkander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Make ado file end processing of calling do file
Date   Mon, 23 May 2011 20:02:12 -0400

Hi,

I'm new to writing ado files, and I'm having some trouble.  I'd really
like my ado file to stop the processing of the calling do file if
certain conditions are met.  I guess "exit" just returns control to
the calling program.

Is there any way to make the calling program completely top based on a
condition encountered in the ado file?

Thanks!
Paul Burkander