Re: st: Transforming data - horizontal to vertical

From   lreine ycenna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Transforming data - horizontal to vertical
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 12:48:22 +0100

I tried the command ds gdp year, not local countries `r(gdp)', but
stata tells me option local is not allowed.
am i supposed to create a variable called ' countries'? also, my var
should be gdp?

I have data like this:

year	Afghanistan	Albania	       Algeria
1977	275,820,910	..	1,683,573,383