Re: st: screen shot

From   Keith Dear <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: screen shot
Date   Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:07:06 +1000

Searching for Voila (which seems to be Mac only?) I came across this
possibly useful tip: I just tried it and it works.

    If you have XP, move your pointer out of the way (so as not to
spoil the screen capture).
    Then just press Control and Print screen. Next, open whatever
paint-type app or utility
    you have, and choose Paste from the Edit menu.

However, I use Screenhunter: free at http://screenhunter-free.en.softonic.com/
Keith

On 21 April 2011 21:52, Ronan Conroy <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2011 Aib 20, at 18:36, Christopher Baum wrote:
>
>> I am preparing notes for a class and would like to get a screenshot of the edit page.  I  see such shots in Acock's book (and the Stata manuals), but I don't know what to do.  Who will help this bewildered soul?
>>

>> I use the Grab application, which is built in to Mac OS X.
>
> I use Voila, which allows you to collect screen shots into projects, and edit them with, say, annotations. Also OS X.
>
> Ronán Conroy
> [email protected]
> Associate Professor
> Division of Population Health Sciences
> Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
> Beaux Lane House
> Dublin 2
>

> *
> *   For searches and help try:

Dr Keith Dear
National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health
ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200 Australia
Phone +61 (02) 6273 2208