Re: st: graph twoway option by() dose not allow variable with a comma in the value labels

From   Oliver Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph twoway option by() dose not allow variable with a comma in the value labels
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:38:03 +0200

Hi Nick,

that's the problem! The UNIX Version didn't get updated for quite some time...
Since I don't have the system rights to perform the update myself,
I'll have to ask the administrators. :-)

Dose anyone know if it is possible to perform the updated automatically?

Thanks a lot.

Oliver