Re: st: graph twoway option by() dose not allow variable with a comma in the value labels

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph twoway option by() dose not allow variable with a comma in the value labels
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:40:52 +0100

As I understand it, -update- must be typed by a person.

Nick