RE: st: different results of estat vif in different versions

From   Yang Jue <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: different results of estat vif in different versions
Date   Thu, 3 Mar 2011 06:33:20 +0000

Thank you very much for you suggestion.
I didn't update the software for a long time.Now the problem is solved.

Best regards,
Jue Yang
Center for Global Environmental Research
National Instutute for Environmental Studies, Japan