st: different results of estat vif in different versions

From   Yang Jue <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   st: different results of estat vif in different versions
Date   Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:25:24 +0000

Dear all,     I am running a simple regress model both in STATA 10 and STATA 11. The results of the model (also  Coef. and R2) are complete the same, but the results of estat vif are different.
 I checked the release STATA 11 to see if they changed the command 'estat vif' in different versions.  But I cannot find out.
 Are there any differences between these two versions?
Thank you very much for your help.
Yang
Center for Global Environmental ResearchNational Institute for Environmental Studies, Japan