Re: st: Comparing two data set

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing two data set
Date   Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:30:17 +0530

Thank you very much for the information on different ways to compare
two files. I have generated error list using both cf and cf3. The
error list generated by these two methos are found to be identical. We
also checked manually the data for few observations from these two
error list and found to be correct. However, I am not sure whether the
error list will be correct if the ID variable is not entered correctly
in the two data set.

Regards,

RAJARAM