RE: st: exponential extrapolation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: exponential extrapolation
Date   Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:00:07 +0000

The extrapolation here is linear in the logarithms. That being so, it is an extrapolation based on the last known line segment (16, log(1486)) (17, log(1480)) only. No other information is used.

Austin Nichols

ipianah nic <[email protected]>:
One way to implement the bad idea:

clear