Re: st: exponential extrapolation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: exponential extrapolation
Date   Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:27:26 +0000

This looks more as if you have an exponential decline, not an
exponential distribution.

As with your previous questions, fit an appropriate model using one or
more of -regress- after transformation, -glm- with log link, or -nl-.
Then use -predict-.

Nick