Re: st: RE: numlabel gives syntax error on one specific dataset

From   Graham Wright <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: numlabel gives syntax error on one specific dataset
Date   Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:39:43 -0500

Well it didn't work both before and after i updated, ALSO, my coworkers all get the same issue with this dataset. The bizarre thing is that even if I drop all but two variables (the id var and a single labeled numeric variable) the command still doesn't work, no matter what single variable I choose. I can send you (or someone) this trimmed down version of the data set if someone is willing to look at it. But, what could possibly be causing this? Could the file corrupted in some way? It looks totally fine in every other regard.

-Graham