Re: st: Poisson Regression

From   Alexandra Boing <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Poisson Regression
Date   Mon, 14 Feb 2011 03:30:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear Carlos and Maarten,

thanks. I send paper for you. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC521200/
Whato do you think?

Then, with this depvar and prevalence greater than 10% can do Poisson regression? Our only I can do Poisson regression with depvar= discrete .

Maarten,

I dont understand,"curve still look resonable" and "curve from a -logit- regression, which would be the obvious" "alternative when -poisson- leads to unrealistic predictions".

Thanks, Alexandra