Re: st: Change reference group in logistic regression

From   Neil Shephard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Change reference group in logistic regression
Date   Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:25:57 +0000

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Morten Støver <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello. I don't have Stata 11, but I did it like Maarten L. Buis, and it
> worked. Don't know what I did wrong the first time.

Neither do we as you didn't post your code as per the Statalist FAQ,
which also recommends mentioning the version of Stata you are using so
that advice can be given appropriately rather than statalisters
guessing.

Neil

--
“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email - [email protected]
Website - http://kimura.no-ip.org/