st: undergraduate statistics text with Stata data (social science)

From   Doug Hess <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: undergraduate statistics text with Stata data (social science)
Date   Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:34:16 -0500

Hi.

I am looking for some undergraduate statistics texts, or even
websites, that feature some social science data and Stata code. I'm
aware of the poli sci analysis Stata book. But, with the advent of
self-publishing and web publishing, I assume there may be other
resources out there for teaching undergraduate (introductory and
advanced, including multiple regression) statistics.

Thank you.

-Doug Hess