Re: st: Can we use the standard binary choice model?

From   Quang Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Can we use the standard binary choice model?
Date   Mon, 24 Jan 2011 05:02:07 -1000

The model is kinda comlicated to present in detail here. The main
point is that both x1 and x2 (the threshold levels) are derived from
other exgogenous parameters of the model. An example of such model is
women's childbearing decision in which x1=10 and x2=50.

Cheers!