st: Keep observations in panel data

From   s <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Keep observations in panel data
Date   Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:36:43 +0100

Dear Statalisters

I have a panel data with the follow structure:

id year subsidy

1 2000   0
1 2001   0
1 2002   1
1 2003   0
1 2004   0
1 2005   1
2 2000   0
2 2001   0
2 2002   1
2 2003   1
2 2004   0
2 2005   1
32000    1
32001    1
32002    1

The data describe reception of subsidy from 2000 to 2005. My purpose is evaluate the subsidy effect in the two years subsequent to the reception of funds. Then I want only those firms with subsidies in T but without subsidies in t-1, t+1 and t+2. Consequently, in the previous example I will keep only the observations of firm 1 in the period 2001-2004.
How can I do this?

Thanks

S.