Re: st: Mean calculation under consideration of different dates

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mean calculation under consideration of different dates
Date   Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:54:28 +0000

That looks doable. This is a rough sketch. You'll have to work out the
details yourself.

You probably need to initialise a count of such

gen count = 0

and within the loop update the count everytime you get an acceptable forecast

replace count = count + 1 if ...

and then add yet another condition to the -summarize-.

Nick