Re: st: Han and Hausman (1990) Nonparametric Baseline Hazard

From   "Irwin T.S. Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Han and Hausman (1990) Nonparametric Baseline Hazard
Date   Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:19:26 -0500

Stephen,

Thank you so much for your information. I also read up the material
you pointed to and they are very helpful since I have to account for
competing risks later on in my analysis. All in all, thanks so much.

T.S. Wang