RE: st: Multiple imputation int() option in ICE

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Multiple imputation int() option in ICE
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:22:49 +0000

I don't know for sure what this means.

If you mean that you intend to treat BMI as if it were normal, even though you know that is wrong, then I suggest at some point you need to evaluate the effects of that incorrect assumption.

I don't work in this field, but like virtually everybody else I know what BMI is. I wouldn't want to treat BMI as normal unless there was overwhelming evidence that that was an accurate assumption.

Alberto Osella

Thanks Nick four your answer. My minimun and maximun values are
indicated in the code. Obviously and stricktly speaking as said Maarten
BMI is not perfectly normally distributed but it smeems to be normally
distributed.

Nick Cox