[no subject]

UCLA Academic Technology Services
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/sk/default.htm

Economic and Social Data Service, UK
http://www.esds.ac.uk/government/docs/documents/StartingStata9.pdf

Institute of Economic Education, WWU Münster
http://www.wiwi.uni-muenster.de/ioeb/Downloads/Forschen/Pfaff/Introduction_to_Stata_with_50+_Basic_Commands.pdf

These examples may give you an idea how other folks have approached
the teaching process.  You may also want to consider how much of the
wheel you want to reinvent given the resources already available.

DC Elliott